• Oops!

    From Accession@DIGDIST/BATTLEST/FREEWAY to All on Wed Jul 12 13:42:00 2017
    Hello All,

    I may have changed a setting wrong and messed something up for a bit. Just making sure things are back to normal. :/

    Regards,
    Nick

    ... "ии ииии. и иииии ииииии иииииии."
    --- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20170303
    * Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (Wisconsin) (723:1/1)
    н Synchronet н thePharcyde_ telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin)
  • From Daryl Stout@DIGDIST/BATTLEST/FREEWAY to ACCESSION on Wed Jul 12 18:31:00 2017
    Nick,

    I may have changed a setting wrong and messed something up for a bit. Just A>making sure things are back to normal. :/

    Looks OK to me.

    ... "ии ииии. и иииии ииииии иииииии."

    Then again...on the other hand, if this is an indicator of such,
    things are still screwed. :P

    Daryl

    ---
    н OLX 1.53 н Tagline loading... please wait.
    н Synchronet н The Thunderbolt BBS - wx1der.dyndns.org
  • From Richard Williamson@DIGDIST/BATTLEST/FREEWAY to Daryl Stout on Thu Jul 13 00:56:00 2017
    Nick,

    Looks OK to me.

    Then again...on the other hand, if this is an indicator of such,
    things are still screwed. :P

    Daryl

    ---
    ■ OLX 1.53 ■ Tagline loading... please wait.
    ■ Synchronet ■ The Thunderbolt BBS - wx1der.dyndns.org

    his offline mail reader is goldex so that just probably Russian

    ---
    н Synchronet н Richard's Fun House - telnet://richardf.ddns.net