• couldn't have imagined..

    From Ogg@VERT/CAPCITY2 to Belly on Sun May 15 12:55:00 2022
    Hello Belly!

    ** On Sunday 15.05.22 - 09:20, Belly wrote to Boraxman:

    [...] I couldn't have imagined that today I would own a
    vehicle with a 300HP four-cylinder, and that I would be able
    to sit back and watch as its computer drove me down the
    highway using a combination of cameras and radar.

    Or the amount of computing power we carry around in our
    pockets... Or the energy density of modern batteries.

    That's the difference between a user and a visionary. ;)

    --- OpenXP 5.0.51
    * Origin: Ogg's Dovenet Point (723:320/1.9)
    þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP