• Testing

    From Charon@VERT/RIVERSTY to All on Wed May 17 21:32:00 2023
    Good evening!

    Testing out the sub.

    Charon

    ... A Skydiver is taken by the gravity of his situation.
  • From Mickey@VERT/INTERSPY to Charon on Wed May 17 19:07:00 2023
    On 17 May 2023, Charon said the following...

    Testing out the sub.

    Looks pretty darn good to me, nes-pa?

    Mickey
    http://centralontarioremote.com

    ... A SQL query walks into a bar and sees two tables. Asks: 'Can I join you?'

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Interspyforum.net
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to CHARON on Thu May 18 18:18:00 2023
    Good evening!

    Testing out the sub.

    Charon

    ... A Skydiver is taken by the gravity of his situation.

    Looks like maybe your origin line is missing?

    * SLMR 2.1a * Mason-Dixon Line n. Separates y'all from youse guys

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP
  • From Luis Silva@VERT/MSMACBBS to all on Fri Aug 11 19:16:06 2023
    Hi Everyone

    Migrating from PCBoard to sbbs.
    Testing

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ MSmac BBS - msmacbbs.maletazul.pt
  • From Ewing@VERT/MORTAL to Luis Silva on Sat Aug 12 11:49:52 2023
    Re: Testing
    By: Luis Silva to all on Fri Aug 11 2023 07:16 pm

    Migrating from PCBoard to sbbs.
    Testing

    Got you here in Australia :)

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Mortal BBS - Blue Mountains, Australia - bbs.mortalbbs.com:23
  • From Luis Silva@VERT/MSMACBBS to Ewing on Sat Aug 12 14:06:47 2023
    Txs for the reply

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ MSmac BBS - msmacbbs.maletazul.pt