• Tiger Woods

    From Hustler@VERT/HAVENS to All on Sun Apr 14 18:47:09 2019
    Tiger Woods has just Won the Masters at Augusta. This is the greatest "come back" in sports history!

    Hustler
    Sent from: Havens BBS havens.synchro.net

    Steve

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Havens BBS havens.synchronetbbs.org
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to Hustler on Mon Apr 15 10:06:45 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Hustler to All on Sun Apr 14 2019 06:47 pm

    Tiger Woods has just Won the Masters at Augusta. This is the greatest "come back" in sports history!

    I remember 10 years ago (I think) hearing about how Tiger Woods had cheated on his wife and sports companies were canceling his contracts, and prospects didn't seem good for him.. I guess that's all history now..

    Nightfox

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Nightfox on Mon Apr 15 16:41:53 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Nightfox to Hustler on Mon Apr 15 2019 10:06 am

    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Hustler to All on Sun Apr 14 2019 06:47 pm

    Tiger Woods has just Won the Masters at Augusta. This is the greatest "come back" in sports history!

    I remember 10 years ago (I think) hearing about how Tiger Woods had cheated on his wife and sports companies were canceling his contracts, and prospects didn't seem good for him.. I guess that's all history now..

    if all that cheating and dui stuff happened now, they would eat him alive.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to MRO on Mon Apr 15 15:59:04 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: MRO to Nightfox on Mon Apr 15 2019 04:41 pm

    I remember 10 years ago (I think) hearing about how Tiger Woods had
    cheated on his wife and sports companies were canceling his contracts,
    and prospects didn't seem good for him.. I guess that's all history
    now..

    if all that cheating and dui stuff happened now, they would eat him alive.

    I thought they did back then..

    Nightfox

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Nightfox on Mon Apr 15 19:28:45 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Nightfox to MRO on Mon Apr 15 2019 03:59 pm

    if all that cheating and dui stuff happened now, they would eat him alive.

    I thought they did back then..

    not really. he got a pass. back then you just check into rehab and then you were forgiven.

    that's why kevin spacey tried it last year or so.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Hustler@VERT/HAVENS to Nightfox on Mon Apr 15 16:39:35 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Nightfox to Hustler on Mon Apr 15 2019 10:06 am

    Tiger Woods has just Won the Masters at Augusta. This is the
    greatest "come back" in sports history!

    I remember 10 years ago (I think) hearing about how Tiger Woods had cheated on his wife and sports companies were canceling his contracts, and prospects didn't seem good for him.. I guess that's all history now..

    He also had 4 back surgeries and all kinds of finacial and personal problems but he scratched and crawled his way back to the top. He has proven nothing can stop somebody that wants it bad enough!. He setting a great example for the younger generation. They showed a picture of his father hugging him when he won his first Major in 1997 and 22 years later a picture of Tiger Woods hugging HIS son after winning the Masters.

    Hustler
    Sent from: Havens BBS havens.synchro.net

    Steve

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Sent from Haven BBS. havens.synchro.net
  • From Moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS to MRO on Tue Apr 16 18:12:00 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: MRO to Nightfox on Mon Apr 15 2019 04:41 pm

    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Nightfox to Hustler on Mon Apr 15 2019 10:06 am

    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Hustler to All on Sun Apr 14 2019 06:47 pm

    Tiger Woods has just Won the Masters at Augusta. This is the greates "come back" in sports history!

    I remember 10 years ago (I think) hearing about how Tiger Woods had cheat on his wife and sports companies were canceling his contracts, and prospe didn't seem good for him.. I guess that's all history now..

    if all that cheating and dui stuff happened now, they would eat him alive.

    I doubt it. Sports celebrities get away with more than other celebrities because of their athletic ability. Pro football players can get away with murder as long as they bring in the money for the franchise owners. Tiger falls in the special category where he has followers on the athletic ability side and sports personality side. An example of the latter would be all the athletes that Nike endorses - young, attractive, and charismatic. A golfer like Michelle Wie does not have to be the best female golfer to get the attention she does. Same goes for tennis players.

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to Moondog on Tue Apr 16 16:59:57 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Moondog to MRO on Tue Apr 16 2019 06:12 pm

    murder as long as they bring in the money for the franchise owners. Tiger falls in the special category where he has followers on the athletic ability side and sports personality side. An example of the latter would be all the athletes that Nike endorses - young, attractive, and charismatic.

    I heard Nike cancled their contract with Tiger Woods after news of his cheating came out though. I guess after enough time, people tend to forget about that kind of thing or put it in the past and move on.

    Nightfox

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Hustler on Tue Apr 16 19:59:05 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Hustler to Nightfox on Mon Apr 15 2019 04:39 pm

    problems but he scratched and crawled his way back to the top. He has proven nothing can stop somebody that wants it bad enough!. He setting a great example for the younger generation. They showed a picture of his father hugging him when he won his first Major in 1997 and 22 years later a picture of Tiger Woods hugging HIS son after winning the Masters.

    i'm sure his fall to the bottom is a lot better than a regular persons.
    bet he was still living in a million dollar house with a white blonde woman. ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Moondog on Tue Apr 16 20:00:02 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Moondog to MRO on Tue Apr 16 2019 06:12 pm

    falls in the special category where he has followers on the athletic ability side and sports personality side. An example of the latter would be all the athletes that Nike endorses - young, attractive, and charismatic. A golfer like Michelle Wie does not have to be the best female golfer to get the attention she does. Same goes for tennis players.

    but does he really have personality? i just remember him doing that big smile. he had less personality than michael jordon
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS to MRO on Wed Apr 17 10:37:00 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: MRO to Moondog on Tue Apr 16 2019 08:00 pm

    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Moondog to MRO on Tue Apr 16 2019 06:12 pm

    falls in the special category where he has followers on the athletic abil side and sports personality side. An example of the latter would be all athletes that Nike endorses - young, attractive, and charismatic. A golf like Michelle Wie does not have to be the best female golfer to get the attention she does. Same goes for tennis players.

    but does he really have personality? i just remember him doing that big smil he had less personality than michael jordon

    Not sure where personality starts and begins, but he does have fans that
    follow him regardless of whether he wins or loses.

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net
  • From Hustler@VERT/HAVENS to MRO on Wed Apr 17 12:56:15 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: MRO to Hustler on Tue Apr 16 2019 07:59 pm

    i'm sure his fall to the bottom is a lot better than a regular persons. bet he was still living in a million dollar house with a white blonde woman. ---

    Is he still living with her?? I thought they divorced when he was caught cheating?

    Hustler
    Sent from: Havens BBS havens.synchro.net

    Steve

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Sent from Haven BBS. havens.synchro.net
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Hustler on Wed Apr 17 17:36:21 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Hustler to MRO on Wed Apr 17 2019 12:56 pm

    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: MRO to Hustler on Tue Apr 16 2019 07:59 pm

    i'm sure his fall to the bottom is a lot better than a regular persons. bet he was still living in a million dollar house with a white blonde woman. ---

    Is he still living with her?? I thought they divorced when he was caught cheating?

    i dont know. all i know is every one of his girlfriends/wives are like exact carbon copies.

    oh wow. just looked. he has a brunette girlfriend named erica herman
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Heliarc@VERT/HAVENS to Nightfox on Thu Apr 18 11:52:34 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Nightfox to Moondog on Tue Apr 16 2019 04:59 pm

    I heard Nike cancled their contract with Tiger Woods after news of his cheating came out though. I guess after enough time, people tend to forget about that kind of thing or put it in the past and move on.

    Nope. Nike never gave up on him. They've been waiting for him to win so they can release a Tiger Woods hat they designed and made for him.

    Heliarc

    Sent from Haven BBS havens.synchro.net

    Steven

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Sent from Haven BBS. havens.synchro.net
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Heliarc on Fri Apr 19 14:57:53 2019
    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Heliarc to Nightfox on Thu Apr 18 2019 11:52 am

    Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Nightfox to Moondog on Tue Apr 16 2019 04:59 pm

    I heard Nike cancled their contract with Tiger Woods after news of his cheating came out though. I guess after enough time, people tend to forget about that kind of thing or put it in the past and move on.

    Nope. Nike never gave up on him. They've been waiting for him to win so they can release a Tiger Woods hat they designed and made for him.

    yep, looks like nike went into hibernation with tiger. other guys dropped him and they say he cost them up to 12 billion
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From poindexter FORTRAN@VERT/REALITY to MRO on Sat Apr 20 08:44:00 2019
    MRO wrote to Heliarc <=-

    Nope. Nike never gave up on him. They've been waiting for him to win so they can release a Tiger Woods hat they designed and made for him.

    They had to wait for the male pattern baldness to kick in, too,
    apparently. :)

    ... Destroy nothing; Destroy the most important thing
    --- MultiMail/XT v0.51
    þ Synchronet þ realitycheckBBS -- http://realitycheckBBS.org
  • From Hustler@VERT/DMINE to poindexter FORTRAN on Thu Apr 25 15:22:38 2019
    Re: Re: Tiger Woods
    By: poindexter FORTRAN to MRO on Sat Apr 20 2019 08:44 am

    Nope. Nike never gave up on him. They've been waiting for him to win
    so they can release a Tiger Woods hat they designed and made for him.

    They had to wait for the male pattern baldness to kick in, too, apparently. :)

    AcK! LOL. I never said I was a "Fan"! He did "age" a lot. I was very surprised when I looked it up. I though he was at least in his early 50's.
    I grew up with Arnold Palmer and Jack Nichlas. They were already losing hair when I started wacthing them.

    HusTler
    The Man, the Myth, the Legend

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 - Fredericksburg, VA USA
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Hustler on Fri Apr 26 17:37:00 2019
    Re: Re: Tiger Woods
    By: Hustler to poindexter FORTRAN on Thu Apr 25 2019 03:22 pm

    AcK! LOL. I never said I was a "Fan"! He did "age" a lot. I was very surprised when I looked it up. I though he was at least in his early 50's.
    I grew up with Arnold Palmer and Jack Nichlas. They were already losing hair when I started wacthing them.

    he looks about 50ish. he must really be a drunk
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From poindexter FORTRAN@VERT/REALITY to Hustler on Fri Apr 26 08:35:00 2019
    Hustler wrote to poindexter FORTRAN <=-

    I grew up with Arnold Palmer and Jack Nichlas. They were already
    losing hair when I started wacthing them.

    Arnold Palmer was a badass. Google him and look for the picture
    glaring into the distance smoking a cig.

    They don't make golfers like that any more.

    ... Do you know where you are?
    --- MultiMail/XT v0.51
    þ Synchronet þ realitycheckBBS -- http://realitycheckBBS.org
  • From Halcy0n@VERT/BTTMLSS to poindexter FORTRAN on Sun Apr 28 12:53:00 2019
    On 26 Apr 2019, poindexter FORTRAN said the following...

    Arnold Palmer was a badass. Google him and look for the picture
    glaring into the distance smoking a cig.

    They don't make golfers like that any more.

    The man sure knew how to make a good Half Tea / Half Lemonade, I'll give you that! *sips his Arnold Palmer Half & Half*

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/02 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: The Bottomless Abyss BBS * bbs.bottomlessabyss.net