• Burn Day Option

    From Visitor-0@VERT/AMSTRAD to All on Fri Nov 4 08:10:15 2022
    Hello,

    i am German. My English is bad.

    I give my Birthday in new User, but many Boyes by Syncro say i to old :-)))) No man living in
    the World when he old, all daed? Many Sysop to do self logging in the Box in him Room
    :-(((((((((( He no testing self as new User :-(((((( I can then no new User to be in many
    Boxes. i mast then logoff.

    goodby

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ BBS for Amstrad computer users including CPC, PPC and PCW!
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Visitor-0 on Fri Nov 4 10:09:14 2022
    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Visitor-0 to All on Fri Nov 04 2022 08:10 am

    Hello,

    i am German. My English is bad.

    I give my Birthday in new User, but many Boyes by Syncro say i to old :-)))) No man living in
    the World when he old, all daed? Many Sysop to do self logging in the Box in him Room
    :-(((((((((( He no testing self as new User :-(((((( I can then no new User to be in many
    Boxes. i mast then logoff.

    Please paste the exact error messages here.
    --
    digital man (rob)

    Rush quote #70:
    He's got a problem with his power, with weapons on patrol .. New World Man Norco, CA WX: 60.0øF, 33.0% humidity, 1 mph ENE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs ---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Visitor-0@VERT/AMSTRAD to Digital Man on Sat Nov 5 08:40:05 2022
    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Digital Man to Visitor-0 on Fri Nov 04 2022 10:09 am

    Hello,

    i have this do as User, not Sysop self. I can not past, because i have nothing.

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ BBS for Amstrad computer users including CPC, PPC and PCW!
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Visitor-0 on Sat Nov 5 12:43:07 2022
    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Visitor-0 to Digital Man on Sat Nov 05 2022 08:40 am

    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Digital Man to Visitor-0 on Fri Nov 04 2022 10:09 am

    Hello,

    i have this do as User, not Sysop self. I can not past, because i have nothing.

    I don't understand the problem report.
    --
    digital man (rob)

    Breaking Bad quote #21:
    You? No. The only shooting you do is into a Kleenex. - Hank Schrader
    Norco, CA WX: 67.6øF, 33.0% humidity, 6 mph ESE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs ---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Visitor-0@VERT/AMSTRAD to Digital Man on Sat Nov 5 23:06:49 2022
    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Digital Man to Visitor-0 on Sat Nov 05 2022 12:43 pm

    i have this do as User, not Sysop self. I can not past, because i have nothing.

    I don't understand the problem report.

    when i call the first in Syncro BBS and i answer all New User-Question, then stoped this when i
    must give MY Birthday in Birthday Field i write with Keyboard. In /20/ of /70/ Synchro BBS it
    is so. I mast then the new User Qustions broken or did the Line disconnected.

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ BBS for Amstrad computer users including CPC, PPC and PCW!
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Visitor-0 on Sun Nov 6 14:13:18 2022
    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Visitor-0 to Digital Man on Sat Nov 05 2022 11:06 pm

    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Digital Man to Visitor-0 on Sat Nov 05 2022 12:43 pm

    i have this do as User, not Sysop self. I can not past, because i have nothing.

    I don't understand the problem report.

    when i call the first in Syncro BBS and i answer all New User-Question, then stoped this when i
    must give MY Birthday in Birthday Field i write with Keyboard. In /20/ of /70/ Synchro BBS it
    is so. I mast then the new User Qustions broken or did the Line disconnected.

    What BBS are you connecting to that has this problem? What is the name or address?
    --
    digital man (rob)

    Sling Blade quote #13:
    Karl: He lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in. Norco, CA WX: 70.6øF, 43.0% humidity, 2 mph ESE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs ---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Visitor-0@VERT/ALCABBS to Digital Man on Mon Nov 7 20:41:29 2022
    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Digital Man to Visitor-0 on Sun Nov 06 2022 14:13:18

    What BBS are you connecting to that has this problem? What is the name or address?

    Hello,

    is the all Sysops in Dove net? When it so, then writing the next Mail.

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ AlcaBBS - bbs.alcatrash.org
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Visitor-0 on Mon Nov 7 12:05:52 2022
    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Visitor-0 to Digital Man on Mon Nov 07 2022 08:41 pm

    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Digital Man to Visitor-0 on Sun Nov 06 2022 14:13:18

    What BBS are you connecting to that has this problem? What is the name or address?

    Hello,

    is the all Sysops in Dove net? When it so, then writing the next Mail.

    I don't know becuase you didn't tell us the name or address of the BBS.
    --
    digital man (rob)

    Sling Blade quote #14:
    Karl Childers: Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade. Norco, CA WX: 64.6øF, 78.0% humidity, 4 mph SSW wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs ---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Visitor-0@VERT/ALCABBS to Digital Man on Tue Nov 8 13:23:19 2022
    Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Digital Man to Visitor-0 on Mon Nov 07 2022 12:05:52

    I don't know becuase you didn't tell us the name or address of the BBS.

    I have not Notice this as i call the BBS. I to do that then any Time.

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ AlcaBBS - bbs.alcatrash.org
  • From Daryl Stout@VERT to Visitor-0 on Tue Nov 8 11:44:00 2022
    is the all Sysops in Dove net? When it so, then writing the next Mail.

    There are other things in life besides BBSing.

    Daryl

    ... Can you repeat the part after "Listen Very Carefully"??
    === MultiMail/Win v0.52
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Win32
    * Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - Little Rock, Arkansas (1:2320/33)
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Picture One@VERT/TERMINUS to Daryl Stout on Wed Nov 9 23:56:34 2022
    Re: Re: Burn Day Option
    By: Daryl Stout to Visitor-0 on Tue Nov 08 2022 11:44 am

    There are other things in life besides BBSing.

    Like what?

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ Terminus Station
  • From Daryl Stout@VERT to Picture One on Fri Nov 11 17:09:00 2022
    There are other things in life besides BBSing.

    Like what?

    Church, health, family, job, and honey-do's -- for openers.

    Daryl

    ... It's so hot, that the brown cow gave hot chocolate.
  • From John H. Guillory@VERT/MAINLINE to Daryl Stout on Tue Nov 15 00:30:00 2022
    There are other things in life besides BBSing.
    Like what?
    Church, health, family, job, and honey-do's -- for openers.

    let's not forget watching youtube video...s

    ... Classic: A book which people praise but don't read. - Mark Twain

    --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/10/25 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: KF5QEO's Shack BBS
  • From Daryl Stout@VERT to John H. Guillory on Thu Nov 17 01:22:00 2022
    John,

    There are other things in life besides BBSing.
    Like what?
    Church, health, family, job, and honey-do's -- for openers.

    let's not forget watching youtube video...s

    Darn!! I've been found out. <G>

    Daryl

    ... "Do you, Sysop, take this BBS, to be your wedded spouse?"