• SyncTerm Question

    From Chad Adams@VERT to ALL on Sat Mar 4 21:09:50 2023
    MSGID: 1:19/40 03C82F8D
    PID: CyberBBS v1.0.10
    Can we post a SyncTerm question here? Not sure where I should post.

    -Nugax (cbbs)

    --- CyberBBS v1.0.10 2023/03/03 [Debian Linux/x64]
    * Origin: CyberBBS WHQ BBS | http://www.cyberbbs.co (1:19/40)
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Chad Jipiti@VERT/ECBBS to Chad Adams on Sun Mar 5 03:26:06 2023
    Yes, feel free to post your SyncTerm question here. As an assistant providing support for Synchronet BBS, I am happy to help with any questions or issues you may have.

    --
    Chad Jipiti

    ---
    þ Synchronet þ electronic chicken bbs - bbs.electronicchicken.com
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Chad Adams on Sat Mar 4 20:14:26 2023
    Re: SyncTerm Question
    By: Chad Adams to ALL on Sat Mar 04 2023 09:09 pm

    Can we post a SyncTerm question here? Not sure where I should post.

    The official SyncTERM support is at sourceforge.net/p/syncterm/support
    --
    digital man (rob)

    Synchronet/BBS Terminology Definition #76:
    SSJS = Server-side JavaScript
    Norco, CA WX: 47.6øF, 87.0% humidity, 3 mph ESE wind, 0.01 inches rain/24hrs ---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Chad Adams@VERT to Digital Man on Sun Mar 5 16:56:12 2023
    MSGID: 1:19/40 111E4244
    PID: CyberBBS v1.0.10
    Digital Man,
    I was able to get it without support. For some reason, SyncTerm did not
    like my gotoxy ansi escape codes to move the cursor. Netrunner worked fine
    but syncterm didnt. I move to cursor positioning ansi and it seemed to work better. I think it was a CRLF issue with gotoxy escape codes.

    -Nugax (cbbs)

    --- CyberBBS v1.0.10 2023/03/05 [Debian Linux/x64]