• Re: CAPTCHA with Synchronet

    From Wilfred van Velzen@2:280/464 to Havok on Thu Mar 2 16:35:46 2023
    Hi Havok,

    On 2023-03-02 08:15:00, you wrote to MRO:

    @MSGID: 883.internet@1:0/0 2865dac7

    * Origin: Anarchy BBS - The Villages,FL (1:0/0)

    You're replying in the wrong area, and with a none existent node number!

    Bye, Wilfred.

    --- FMail-lnx64 2.2.0.0
    * Origin: FMail development HQ (2:280/464)
  • From Havok@1:0/0 to Wilfred van Velzen on Thu Mar 2 15:11:02 2023
    Re: Re: CAPTCHA with Synchronet
    By: Wilfred van Velzen to Havok on Thu Mar 02 2023 04:35 pm

    You're replying in the wrong area, and with a none existent node number!
    Got ya...

    -*|04Hav|12o|04k|07*-
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: Anarchy BBS - The Villages,FL (1:0/0)
  • From Nick Andre@1:229/426 to Havok on Fri Mar 3 17:08:06 2023
    On 03 Mar 23 15:36:49, Havok said the following to Mro:

    Agreed om my Dell workstation and my laptops and when using my Dell powered
    servers I have always used symantec endpoint protection. I used that and
    peerblock on the bbs putters. But after buying a checkpoint firewall
    I then installed pfSense that uses snort, pfBlocker and Squid no need
    for peerblock.

    This. I'm a huge fan of pfSense... does "everything".

    Never needs rebooting, never nags me about updates.

    Nick

    --- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Havok@1:0/0 to Nick Andre on Fri Mar 3 17:37:44 2023
    Re: Re: CAPTCHA with Synchronet
    By: Nick Andre to Havok on Fri Mar 03 2023 05:08 pm

    This. I'm a huge fan of pfSense... does "everything".
    Never needs rebooting, never nags me about updates.

    Agreed Nick

    I just sits and runs and runs very well...

    -*|04Hav|12o|04k|07*-
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: Anarchy BBS - The Villages,FL (1:0/0)