• News

    From ``MATT MUNSON`` #1@1.@1:218/109 to All on Wed Sep 10 01:46:58 2014
    If you have an itunes account you can download the new U2 album.

    ... [CE] Computer Hacker wanted. Must have own axe.

    --- WWIVToss v.1.50
    * Origin: Inland Utopia BBS (1:218/109.0)
  • From Paul Hayton@3:770/1 to ``MATT MUNSON`` #1@1. on Wed Sep 10 20:03:00 2014
    On 09/10/14, ``MATT MUNSON`` #1@1. pondered and said...

    If you have an itunes account you can download the new U2 album.

    Saw them today at the latest Apple launch... a launch where most already knew what was going to be announced... even the watch.. times have changed.

    `I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going' - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

    --- Mystic BBS v1.10 A51 (Windows)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | telnet://agency.bbs.geek.nz (3:770/1)
  • From ``MATT MUNSON`` #1@1.CALLOUT_NORMAL@1:218/109 to Paul Hayton on Wed Sep 10 12:20:36 2014
    Paul Hayton (3:770/1) Wed Sep 10 20:03:00 2014
    Saw them today at the latest Apple launch... a launch where most
    already knew what was going to be announced... even the watch.. times
    have changed.
    Perhaps if they did it instant there would be less leaking of surprises.

    ... [CE] 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.

    --- WWIVToss v.1.50
    * Origin: Inland Utopia BBS (1:218/109.0)
  • From Paul Hayton@3:770/1 to ``MATT MUNSON`` #1@1.CALLOUT_N on Thu Sep 11 12:17:00 2014
    On 09/10/14, ``MATT MUNSON`` #1@1.CALLOUT_NORMAL pondered and said...

    Perhaps if they did it instant there would be less leaking of surprises.

    I think becasue they build these devices months in advance so they are ready
    to ship on launch date there are too many loose lips out there... did you see the video of someone in China showing off the iPhone6 about 12 hours before
    Tim Cook did the launch?